It`s been a very busy week in the Godard household. I`ve been doing alot of baking as I try to cut out more store-bought snacks out of our pantry. I found a great granola bar recipe that Danik and Al absolutely love as well a fantastic ginger molasses cookie. The boys also had check-ups at the doctors. I'll start off with some more pictures from Danik's birthday party last weekend. Tamara was kind enough to send the ones that she took.
Danik received matching Team Canada Jogging suits from Kevin, Pina and the kids for him and Maxime. I had to dress them up the same and take pictures (of course). I'm sure that they'll hate me later in life, but they were so cute!!
The boys had their 2 year and 2 month doctors appointments on Thursday with our pediatrician. Danik is 35 inches tall. I missed hearing what his weight was, however the doctor mentioned that he was in the 75th percentile for height and weight. The pediatrician noticed that he had the beginnings of an ear infection which has since manifested into a full out cold. He's on antibiotics and will hopefully feel better very soon.
Maxime is doing very well also and is in the 99th percentile for weight and length at 14lb 9oz and 25" long. He is as big as his brother was by 11 1/2 weeks. Max was given his needles so it made for a rough Thursday night. He's feeling much better now though.
We've started bathing the boys together and they love it! We get some of the biggest smiles out of Max as he watches his older brother splash around!
Danik wanted to be like Al this morning and was walking around the house in Al`s dress shoes.
We`re hoping for a healthier Danik tomorrow as we`ve planned on going to a local waterpark with the kids from next door.
Tanya.





No comments:
Post a Comment